The Cemetery Chapels, Kingâ€™s Lynn
- Jeff Finnigan
This painting by Henry Baines shows the newly completed pair of chapels (one Anglican, one Nonconformist) at Hardwick Road Cemetery, King’s Lynn, around 1856.
The chapels were built in flint and stone and designed by the London architects Aickin and Capes. They were demolished in 1972.
Sotheby’s, 8th April 1975, lot 113; purchased at auction in New England by Jeffrey Finnegan, 2015.